Army Project Manager Northern, VA
Army Project Manager
NuWave Solutions is seeking an experienced Project Manager with Department of Defense Domain experience supporting software development initiatives to join our growing team. Specific experience in Army readiness and decision support is desired. The position will support a growing portfolio of Army Force Management applications and the team supporting the US Army’s efforts with this portfolio. The candidate will manage a cross-functional team to successful completion of project tasks.
- Minimum SECRET clearance
- 10 years of Project Management experience
- Extensive experience in managing Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) projects
- Experience interfacing with customers and managing fast-paced projects
- Experience with Agile Development
- Experience managing DoD projects
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience managing requirements within full lifecycle development efforts
- Experience using Software Development Lifecycle Management tools such as JIRA to manage requirements within waterfall, Agile, and/or hybrid software lifecycles
- Experience writing documentation that facilitates successful software development.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Experience managing communication with stakeholders
- 3-5 years prior Army Staff (e.g. HQDA) experience
- Army functional experience in the areas of personnel, equipment, training, installations, Force Generation, Global Force Management, and/or contingency planning.
- Completion of Intermediate Level Education (ILE)
- Army Command (ACOM) level experience
- Completion of Army Force Management School (AFMS) 4-week course strongly desired
- Functional Area 50 (Force Management) or Career Program 26 (Manpower and Force Management)
About NuWave Solutions
NuWave Solutions is a recognized leader in providing anticipatory intelligence and advanced data analytics to the defense, intelligence, and private sectors for over 20 years. Leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning methodologies, NuWave Solutions streamlines the Data-to-Decision lifecycle faster than traditional practices allowing clients to take action with confidence.
For more information on how NuWave Solutions supports its clients and builds upon success, please visit https://www.nuwavesolutions.com
- Location – McLean, VA and Crystal City VA
- Travel Required (CONUS/OCONUS): Local
- If travel is required, how much? 5%
- Work Schedule (Shift etc.): Day Shift
- Authorization to work in US required
- 8570 Requirements: N/A
- NuWave Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled