AWS Data Engineer Northern, VA
AWS Data Engineer
- Active SECRET clearance preferred; Clearable US Citizen with NAIC (National background check) may also apply
- 5 years Data Engineering experience AND a BA Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Sciences, or equivalent; 4 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- Working knowledge of agile software development, DevSecOps, and AWS native solutions including API Gateway, S3, and Lambda is required.
- Provide development support to the Scrum Master in an agile software development environment in AWS.
- Works as a key member of an AWS native solution software development team and works to identify risks and bottlenecks associated with big data environments.
About NuWave Solutions
NuWave Solutions is a recognized leader in providing anticipatory intelligence and advanced data analytics to the defense, intelligence, and private sectors for over 20 years. Leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning methodologies, NuWave Solutions streamlines the Data-to-Decision lifecycle faster than traditional practices allowing clients to take action with confidence.
For more information on how NuWave Solutions supports its clients and builds upon success, please visit https://www.nuwavesolutions.com
- Location – Arlington, Virginia
- Travel Required – N/A
- If travel is required, how much? 0%
- Work Schedule (Shift etc.): Day Shift
- Authorization to work in US required
- 8570 Requirements: N/A
- NuWave Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled