Senior Business Analyst Northern, VA
Senior Business Analyst
- Active SECRET level security clearance
- Minimum 5 years of Business Analysis experience working on all phases of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC): from Planning and Analysis through Maintenance, including experience following Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Minimum 5 years of experience developing Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagrams and Data flow diagrams (DFD) for process mapping using UML tools such as Rational Rose or Microsoft Visio.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in requirements gathering using one or more of the following: Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions, Storyboard Sessions, Interviews and Workshops. Requirements gathering sessions should include Clients, Stake Holders, End-users, Subject Matter Expertise (SME), and the project team.
- Extensive experience in writing and managing Use Cases (UC), Business Analysis Documents (BAD), Business Requirement Documents (BRD), Functional Requirement Documents (FRD), Business Process Documents (BPD), System Requirement Specifications (SRS), and Screen Design Specification.
- Experience managing requirement documents and creating the different views (Attribute Matrix, and Traceability Matrix) using IBM Rational RequisitePro or a similar product.
- Lead the effort or involved in giving training to the end-users. Documenting training manuals for new product releases.
- Experience in handling multiple projects concurrently and following the team business process.
- Experience documenting or working closing with the Test Team to document Test Plans.
- Creating, importing, and executing test cases, logging defects and performing manual testing using Rational Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) or some other automated test tool.
- Expertise in Graphical User Interface (GUI) Testing, Functional Testing, Performance Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Unit Testing, Integration Testing and Stress/ Load Testing.
- Experience with U.S. Army Readiness business processes.
- IIBA Certification
About NuWave Solutions
NuWave Solutions is a recognized leader in providing anticipatory intelligence and advanced data analytics to the defense, intelligence, and private sectors for over 20 years. Leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning methodologies, NuWave Solutions streamlines the Data-to-Decision lifecycle faster than traditional practices allowing clients to take action with confidence.
For more information on how NuWave Solutions supports its clients and builds upon success, please visit https://www.nuwavesolutions.com
- Location – Northern, Virginia
- Travel Required – N/A
- If travel is required, how much? 0%
- Work Schedule (Shift etc.): Day Shift
- Authorization to work in US required
- 8570 Requirements: N/A
- NuWave Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled