Senior Software Engineer Remote/Northern, VA
Senior Software Engineer
The Sr. Software Developer will participate in full life-cycle development of an enterprise analytics application using agile/scrum methodology. Developers need to work with business analysts, clients, and system users to understand and refine requirements and help in creating and maintaining system life-cycle artifacts such as requirements specifications, high-level architecture, and detailed system and application design documents
- Active SECRET or higher security clearance
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/Engineering (or other relevant degree and/or equivalent experience)
- Experience with SQL and Oracle Database.
Nice to have:
- Proficiency in writing stored procedures.
- Experience with designing and using REST APIs, Web Services.
- Working experience with WebLogic Application Server.
- Experience with dependency and build management tools like Maven.
About NuWave Solutions
NuWave Solutions is a recognized leader in providing anticipatory intelligence and advanced data analytics to the defense, intelligence, and private sectors for over 20 years. Leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning methodologies, NuWave Solutions streamlines the Data-to-Decision lifecycle faster than traditional practices allowing clients to take action with confidence.
For more information on how NuWave Solutions supports its clients and builds upon success, please visit https://www.nuwavesolutions.com
Location of Position: Northern VA
Travel Required (CONUS/OCONUS): Local Travel
If travel is required, how much? 5%
Work Schedule (Shift etc.): Day Shift
NuWave Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled